This link-route is the existing support operation road map or mapping. The purpose is to involve all team managements to compose their current operation status and to allow upper management have a better picture/understanding of the existing company operation/scope.
The benefits of this route map is as follows:
1. Create a operations system for the whole company and for the teams.
2. Everyone on the team and other teams will know the complete processes and see where the internal/external problem is carried to.
3. Upper/team management can realize inefficiencies/bottlenecks among the teams and revise their operations accordingly to improve their workflow.
4. Streamline company operations, which save time on operations, save the cost of spending on workforce, and/or earn more money to pass the savings to everyone.
5. Upper/team management can add/subtract high-level processes to delegate within teams.